I’m Sally, and I’m a wellness copywriter.
I write copy that helps coaches, therapists and nutritionists to sell their services, programs, courses, masterminds, challenges, and any other offers you may have.
I write copy for:
- Opt-in freebies that attract your ideal clients and get them on your email list
- Sales pages that sell your programs/courses/memberships/masterminds
- Welcome sequence emails that build trust and gets your list to like you and trust you and warm them up for working with you
- Marketing emails that build trust, relationships and encourage sales
- Pre-launch copy for programs/courses/memberships/masterminds/webinars
- Launch copy for programs/courses/memberships/masterminds
- Post-launch copy to maintain relationships and warm up for upsells/downsells on your other offers
- Promoting webinars and free challenges
I also write blogs, articles, social media posts and video scripts that:
- Boost engagement
- Position you as a trusted expert who can get results
- Help you stand out from your competitors
- Strengthen relationships with your community
- Free up more time to work “in” your business rather than “on” it – more time to create offers and work with your clients!
I want to help you serve your ideal clients so they can live their best life and your business can make an even bigger impact.
Here’s what you’ll get from working with me:
- A go-to copywriter who is committed to helping your business to succeed and get you fully booked
- Quality copy whenever you need it – whether that means a regular supply of copy or just every now and again
- No more stressing over how to write good copy for your business – just tell me what you need and I’ll do the rest!
Who I’ve Worked With
These days, I work predominantly with coaches, therapists and nutritionists but I’ve also created copy for a range of health and fitness businesses.
This includes supplement brands, health/wellbeing apps, hypnotherapists, psychotherapists, dietitians, holistic health coaches, chiropractors, health insurance comparison websites, wellness subscription boxes and healthy meal subscription companies.
Some words from my happy clients:
“Sally has been instrumental in the launch of our brand on Social Media. The quality, attention to detail and range of content she has created is second to none. We highly recommend her and will be continuing to avail of her services for the future.” – Tony C, 8 Hour Focus
“I’m so glad I found Sally! She has been supporting me with copy for my website for a while now, which has definitely helped to grow my business. She is always on hand to help with my marketing and is truly committed to helping me succeed. I’d definitely recommend her services for health and wellness content!”- Sam
“Sally did a great job for me [on an eBook]. She was quick to respond and always hit my deadlines. One thing I appreciated most about her was that after I had accepted the piece of content from her, she would still follow up to make sure it was exactly what I wanted. I’d use her again!” – Stephanie
“Sally has been fantastic in overhauling my social media presence and helping me to reach out to more potential clients. This includes writing posts that resonate with my audience and creating eye catching images that strengthen my brand. It’s brilliant to know that my social media presence is always taken care of, no matter how busy I get!” – Sam
“Sally’s writing was great, she understood my voice and really supported me when I didn’t have enough time to create content for my site. She is quick and a pleasure to work with!” – Tori
“We are so glad that we found Sally to support us with our blog content. With limited time and resources, we were lucky to blog quarterly, if that. Sally came forth providing us with topic ideas, imagery and consistency, and soon enough our blogs along with the website were getting hits. We couldn’t recommend Sally enough!” – Jodie
“Meticulous, professional, prompt and excellent, enjoy her work. Sally is a gem. It’s always a joy working with her.” – Shellen
“Sally is amazing! Talented writer and great at adjusting style along with our needs.” – UniqueCareNY